Monday, February 25, 2008

My Mom!

Today is my Mom's Birthday!! Remember how I was going to call her and then I went to work and the rest of the world didn't exist anymore? So here's my shout out to my mom on her special day! Hi Mom! I hope you had a great birthday! I heard you were able to talk to everyone here at the house that was celebrating their birthday's! I'm glad they all wished you well! Sorry I didn't get to call you, by the time I got home it would have been after 1 am your time. But I did get to talk to you on Saturday, so that was good. Just wanted to let you know how much I love you. Thanks for all you do for me (aka, listen to me whine ALOT!!). Hope to you see on March 6th thru the 13th! I'll call with more details. I love you!!

2 comments:

Kim Allsup said...

amber our spring break starts on march 14th - 24. we were going to go see your parents. maybe you can stretch your visit so we can see you!

Amber said...

Oh how fun!! Let me see about changing the dates!!