Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Trent!



  1. It's Trent's birthday! And I believc he is the BIG 4-OH!! LOL!! That's funny!! I bet he doesn't think it's nearly as funny as I do. So in case you aren't sure who Trent is, he's my brother, do I really need to say older? And here is what I want everyone to know about Trent......

  1. He has 4 kids, all really cute and full of personality
  2. He loves Jets, not the team but the actual flying vehicles
  3. He loves to Duck hunt with his dog Ridge, in his really cool duck boat
  4. He's partial to red socks, especially with Tuxedos
  5. He loves The Office
  6. His heart is built on gernerousity
  7. His family always comes first, even before the NFL
  8. He'd like to see the world and has been to atleast 3 different countries that I know of
  9. He's your ideal big brother, always willing to help you out, make sure you're okay and nosey about who you date.
  10. And the best thing about Trent......He has one really awesome hairstyle!

Happy Birthday Trent!!

2 comments:

Kim Allsup said...

oh that is great!!!
I love his hair too!
I was asking Blayne when the last time he had come to OK was and then I said He is due for a visit!
He is very kind!

Amber said...

Now that he's spending more time in Colorado, you might have to wait until summer to see him! Lately he's been spending the week and only coming home on weekends.