Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Okay, so it's the day of love. The day where all beings express how they feel for their significant other(s). The day where all the mooshie endearments are acceptable without the rolling of eyes. The day where you can truely act like you're in grade school and eat the candy hearts you just glued onto your homemade doily valentine's day card. So what if you're really not into the day of Love? Does that make you a touch weird? Does that mean Bitter is busting out and will shine all day long? Does that mean your heartless soul wails in pain and agony? Or does it simply mean that you've already put in your 43 hours this week and you're exhausted and the thought of having to make heart shaped cookies and leave them on your unsuspecting Valentine's door makes you want to cry? Yeah, I'm in that catagory. I love making fun Valentine's cookies and the cute homemade cards and sneaking them onto a door step and then running for the hills before you get caught! I think its fun! But this year? Well, I'm just too exhausted. The thought of having to go to the store to buy the flour to go into the cookies makes me want to just sit on the floor and cry until the end of summer. Which is kind of a sad thought since I have so many fun ideas to try out and now I have to wait until next year. So the point of this tirade? I need to stop working so many stinking hours!!

No comments: