Saturday, February 16, 2008

Colbie Calliat






In case you don't know who Colbie Calliat is, she is the musician that sings "Bubbly". We went to her concert last night. It was held in SLC at the Venue. We hung out on the balcony, it was cool. I think the best part of the concert was watching her 2 guitarists, Justin Young and Tim Fagan. I think she might have something going on with Justin, if he were in my band, I'd have something going with him, (if Tim was busy of course). She's coming back to Utah in April to the Tuacahn in St. George. I think we'll have to see her again. It might be our goal to hang out with band. All I'll need is a black T-shirt with the white letters S E C U R I T Y.



Justin & Colbie



2 comments:

Kim Allsup said...

Are you turning into a groupie?

Amber said...

Yes, I think so.