Thursday, December 6, 2007

Such Sad Farewell.....


So after many tears, loads of heart aches, and tons of restless nights, I have to say Good Bye to my BFF, DCNL (Diet Coke With Lime). I can't believe it has actually come to this, this sad, sad, farewell. Why?!? Why you ask? Why would I turn my back on my BFF??? Well, it's really hard to say. Some might tell you that its because of my fear of commitment, and that DCNL just got too close. Others might say its because I'm only getting 4 to 6 hours of sleep and its making me loopy. But that's just crazy talk!! What I think is going on is this........Zona won't stop drinking out of my bottle!! And he gives back more than what he takes and I can't TAKE it anymore!! One of them just has to go!! And since Tara seems to be "attached" to the little guy, he has to stay! So now I must say Good Bye to my BFF, my funky little lime, my happiness in a 12 oz can, my makin' it through the day only because of you, Sweetness!! I will miss you the most my little pick-me-up! You've been there for me through the good and bad, through the laughter, through the tears, through the never ending years! I'll always love you My DCNL!!

2 comments:

Kim Allsup said...

fare thee well DCNL....fare thee well.....
I can't really say I have stopped drinking the stuff but my kids have!!! They want the loaded stuff...MT DEW!! yeah for me...

Amber said...

LOL!! They get that from their Father.