Thursday, December 27, 2007

Cowboy Up!!



We went on the Wagon Ride at Thanksgiving Point last night. I had no idea we had so many Cowboys!! All of a sudden we were surrounded, I felt like I had just robbed a bank and they sent the town posse after me! And I have my suspicions that there were more, maybe an Oklahoma Posse! So despite the COLD weather it was a really fun time! We went throughout Thanksgiving Park to see all the lights while being pulled by two HUGE horses, I think one was named Sye. So thank you to Shadd, our driver/instigator and a special thanks to Tara for letting me drink half of her hot chocolate!! You Rock!!

3 comments:

Kim Allsup said...

Well I am glad you finally went ...Last year was so cold I didn't anyone would do it again!!

Gigi said...

I don't remember what the horses names were but Sy was the one pulling the carriage. Just ask Judson.
It really was much better this year than last year. The wind wasn't blowing.

Gigi said...

One of the ones pulling us was Prince. (I just remembered).