Sunday, March 2, 2008

Nothing Really

So I haven't anything exciting to say, other than yesterday I was supposed to go into work and I was told I could have the night off. How wonderful is that? I was so excited!! I ended up doing some hair. But man was it nice to have the night off! I ended up spending 42 minutes in the Taco Bell drive thru line with Erin and then we went over to grab some glue at Robert's. I came back home and fixed Erin's hair and then put some dark back into my own. It was a great night off! And today in Sunday School, that one annoying seminary teacher that never shuts up, only spoke 3 times, and I actually liked his third comment on how a King would save a man that was condemned to death by putting his rob over him. So the phrase "I've got you covered" comes from this action. I thought it was cool, even though it came from one of the most annoying men the world has ever heard.

2 comments:

Kim Allsup said...

like your new look! did you go to the taco bell on center street? I always hated that one!

Amber said...

YES!!!!! They're horrible! But they guy did give me a free Dt Pepsi.