Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wives and Daughters


I started watching this last night about 8:30. I finally went to bed at 3:23. Lindi and Nate came over to say Hi around 11:00 so I had about an hour break in there. I really liked this story. Did it ever say what Osbourne died of? And am I the only one that thought the step-mother should have died and her ashes left in an urn on the mantle? Talk about annoying!! All my thanks to Kim for recommending North and South, and Wives and Daughters, feel free to pass along anymore little goodies!!

2 comments:

Gigi said...

We watched Catherine Cookson's Rag Nymph. I think you might like it.

Gigi said...

(Stupidity?) Osbourne had a heart condition. Actually I liked this movie. Dad and I watched it last week. It did take more than one setting but we finally got through it.