Friday, October 19, 2007

Sad Times.......

Ask me where my week has gone? I have no idea!! It all went by in a blur! And sadly today, Billy is flying back to Iraq. I'm not sure who it hit the hardest. Zona wants to know if his Dada is at Costco, Ireland wants to call everyone to tell them that her Dad is gone and that she loves everyone and Broc just wants to keep wearing his Batman costume, (he actually missed school due to the house sleeping in until 9:00). And Tara, well it's been a blessing in disguise, but the phone has been ringing off the hook. Her family and friends have been so good to call and keep her mind off of his departure. But I think it was Billy that suffered the most. Hopefully the next 8 months will go by just as fast as my week has. We're very grateful to Billy for the love and sacrifice he shows this world every day. And thank our Father in Heaven for the many brave, courageous men and women that serve to protect our freedoms and strive for peace. Thank You Billy!


And on a side note, Tara and I went to the Day Spa yesterday. I love Tara!! We each had hour long massages, facials and pedicures. Sara, the massage therapist worked me over pretty hard. I am really sore today! But it was totally worth it!!

1 comment:

Kim Allsup said...

We hope and pray that Billy stays safe and out of harms way....Why oh why did you not invite me to the day spa!!!!!