Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bugged.......Bugged........Bugged!!

This blog isn't going to make any sense at all. But here goes........I think we're all here in this world for each other just as much as for ourselves. How can we find out who we are if we're not helping those around us find out who they are? And how many times have you found yourself knowing the exact thing to say to that exact person at that exact time knowing that you just found a little piece of you in the words you just shared with someone else? I know sometimes I think I know who I am or I have a good glimpse of the person I'm on my way to being, and its usually when I'm focused on trying to help someone else find out who they are. I know I've been given specific tasks to preform in this world and I know that they always revolve around others. And I also know that I've been given the skills and tools in which to preform them with. I know that I am meant to succeed in these tasks. But what happens when you feel you're supposed to help someone and you aren't sure how you're to go about doing that? And what happens if someone else decides to step in and take over that role? And you just don't trust them to be the best person for the task. And you're afraid they'll do more damage than good. How do you fight over who is supposed to help someone? It seems so weird to me. I know they've stepped in to help because they want to be closer to the person they're helping, but I can't help but feel its all self-serving. And you can't help anyone if you're looking to help yourself or if you have a motive to why you're helping. Is this an area where I need to stand up and not let "helping hands" take over? Have you ever felt like you needed to fight for your role in this world or fight for the position you play in someones life? Is that denying someone else the opportunity to learn and grow themselves?

3 comments:

Tara Priddis said...

Okay first take a breathe! You know that you can't control others actions only your own. Just be the best you know how to be. I think everything else will be okay. And one thing I know about you Amber is that you say it how it is, and you act like what you say. Imposers are just that, imposers and you can see through them.

April said...

Ditto to what Tara said!!

Beau M Whempner said...

Amber you are so amazing! You are my hero! I never want to spend time away from you! If I could have one wish it would to be just like you!!