Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Day Off!!

I finally have a day off! Ask me how I'm spending it! I slept in, didn't shovel the walks, made a few work phone calls and answered some emails and now I'm baking! I figured I'd better get it all done now before I get the call to come into work. Speaking of work, I officially had the worst day ever there last night. I had a boy tell me to eff off and go home and then was lied to by the one boy that I felt I had the best repore with. I was so ticked off that I came home early. I'd like to say I didn't take it personally, but yet here I am blogging about it. I think the closer we get to Christmas the harder it gets for the boys. The majority of them don't get to go home for the Holiday and they get so upset and don't know how to handle the anger and disappointment. I'm torn between having sympathy for them and wanting to drive the bus that runs them over. Oh! I can make carmel popcorn too!!

2 comments:

April said...

Sorry, you had such a bad day. How is the carmel popcorn coming along?

Kim Allsup said...

that sucks! I want to know more about the carmel popcorn,