Sunday, October 12, 2008

Visiting Brooke!!

We headed up to Idaho this weekend to visit Brooke and to continue to celebrate Aaron's birthday. We had a really fun weekend! We went to the Texas Road House in Idaho Falls, this is Aaron's favorite!

Our waiter was a bit of an idiot, but then again so was the hostess, but the food was really good! I couldn't get our waiter to understand that we needed a TON of limes. I'm not even really sure how I got ahold of this lemon, but I do remember NOT having enough limes!!

3 comments:

Gigi said...

I have been to the Texas Roadhouse only once. It has got to be the WORST meal I have EVER had. The meat was RAW, TOUGH, and nearly inedible. Since we were the guests of our CES supervisor I didn't feel like I could complain. But I have NEVER been back and don't plan to. I think if I had complained as vehemently as I wanted to I would have gotten a free meal out of it but I didn't want to ever go back.

Tara Priddis said...

Hey I hope you all had a good time. I have never eaten at the TRH and maybe I just don't want too.

April said...

I really like Texas Road House. I have heard that there is one being built somewhere in American Fork by Kohls. I can't wait!!