Friday, June 20, 2008

THE PARENTS ARE HOME!!

Okay, really I don't know who was more excited to see Tara and Billy! I think it might have been me! Yes I think I might have ran to the stairs to greet them too. Only I think I grabbed their luggage where the kids grabbed their parents. I think at that point I might have thought, "If I grab their luggage then that means they have to come home with us!!!". After Tara being gone for 2 weeks, and me trying to train for my new job, I might have lost my mind somewhere. I honestly don't know how single working parents do it! I can't tell you how many times I was afraid I left the kids somewhere when I should have picked them up or I thought they were at someones house, only to find them at my own. I'm not kidding my mind is lost! (No, I haven't quite put out posters for the retrieval of my mind...yet). So to all those single working parents! GOOD LUCK!! I did it for about 3 weeks and I'm not in a hurry to EVER do it again!

2 comments:

Kim Allsup said...

You finaly posted! I don't know how single moms do it either. I feel single sometimes and Blayne is in the other room! Wow is such a sucker

Amber said...

LOL!! Remember when you thought it was out of your life FOREVER? What the H happened??