Friday, May 16, 2008

Poor, Poor Tara!

So today we did our weekly trip to WalMart. Tara and I have her three little wee ones and boy are they just enjoying this shopping trip! Broc and Ireland remind me so much of Tara and Shadd. Anyway, we go through the gardening area for some new flowers to plant in the flower bed, we go through the toy section so Zona can get a new gun to break over his brothers head again and then we go to the grocery section for milk and a yummy treat. As Tara goes to grab a treat for the kids, she bends over and we hear this ripping sound. I tried so hard to NOT laugh. I really did! But the look on her face and her squeal of "Oh Man! My favorite pants!!", I couldn't keep my laugh inside my head. I laughed so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes. I couldn't answer her when she asked how bad of a rip it was. Honestly, I'm still laughing as I'm typing this! I really did feel bad for her, I just thought it was so funny! She had this look on her face of "Of course I split my pants! My kids are out of control, My sister looks and acts half dead and the last thing I really wanted was a hole in my pants!". But on the bright side, she did buy a really cute skirt!

2 comments:

Kim Allsup said...

lol.....poor tara!

Tara Priddis said...

Poor Tara......You don't tell people about my pants ripping.