Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving...Thanksgiving...Thanksgiving!!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Thank You to everyone that showed up and helped out! It was a really great time. The food was amazing and the people were even better. Thanks to Brooke for traveling the furthest to come visit (see ya at Christmas!!). And thanks for making your yummy garlic potatoes. Thanks to Trent and Lisa for dropping off their drinks and that yummy razzleberry pie (yep, I ate half of it!). Thanks to Drew & Kari for bringing the yummy brownie pie (yep, I ate half of that too!). Thanks to Aaron for showing up. Thanks to Tara for cooking the turkey, stuffing and yummy pumpkin turtle pie (I only had one slice, I promise!). And thanks to that one girl with the Sweet Rockin' Hair that made the pumpkin pies (yep, started my day off with pumpkin pie and then finished my day off with pumpkin pie). Thanks to all the little kids that played all the fun games! And a special thanks to Hunter who started his list of "Thankfuls" with, "Thanks for letting me play your game cube, you should really get a Wii". And to Eathen who was thankful for "This charming little fella next to me, J.T.". You guys are awesome! And a special THANK YOU to Kim!! Thanks for letting everyone else invade your home and being kind enough to still feed them. I hope your nerves and patience come back for Christmas. THANKS EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

Kim Allsup said...

oh you are too funny!!!....We had a great time and yes I am working up energy to something....