Thursday, September 27, 2007

Make-Up Junkies

I got mail!! I never get mail!! So you can imagine how excited I was to get some! The mailman delivered it while I was visiting with my V.T.'s. They finally left and I went to go open my package and you'll never guess what I found! My package was already opened! Apparently Tara thought it was for her, from her Billy. She was more than confused and a little irritated that he would send her make-up since she doesn't wear any, really, what was he thinking??
He was pulled over for carrying these guns without a permit.

2 comments:

Kim Allsup said...

i haven't seen that picture before...what a cute kid if a do say so myself...well i think your stash looks fun to play with...have fun take a picture with your smokey eyes...

Amber said...

I have some others of him and of Aubrey, I need to send them to you, they're very cute!